Registration for the next Encounter (July 11-12, 2014)
Attendee Registration is Closed
Server & Alumni registration closed.
You may want to PRINT THIS PAGE!
What is Men's Encounter?
Encounter weekend is an opportunity to connect with other guys just like you and to spend some time in self-examination to see where you are in your walk with God. Over the weekend, we look at 14 areas of our lives to discover specifically how God wants to use us. We will experience worship, testimonies, teaching and ministry times.
What is Pre-Encounter Orientation? (Very Important!)
When do we leave? Friday Evening (March 14, 2014)
- Did you attend Pre-Encounter?
- YES - Please arrive at 5:30 pm.
- NO - Please arrive at 5 pm.
- Parking. Please DO NOT Park on the paved lot. (We need that space for Sunday's worshipers). Park north of the paved lot ... there is a gravel lot there.
- We pull out on Friday evening 6:30 pm from the Crossroads Christian Church parking lot.
4310 N Monroe
Hutchinson KS 67502
When will we return? Sunday Afternoon
You should be free to go home not later than 6 pm.
Where are we going? Salina, KS
How much does it cost and what's included?
CCC Mens Encounter
4310 N Monroe
Hutchinson, KS 67502
What should I bring? (Print this!)
- Sleeping Bag
- Clothing for Saturday and Sunday
- A Bible (do not pack the Bible in your suitcase. You'll need it Friday evening).